To access nonfiction ebooks and use the FISD high school databases (such as Gale, Proquest, Ebsco, ABC-Clio, and more):
- Go to MackinVIA.com.
- Search for the school.
- Enter the username (ID number) and password (MMDDYYYY birthday). *teachers, use your regular computer log-in.
- Download Overdrive from your app store.
- The first time, choose “Add a Library” and choose Frisco ISD (and any other libraries where you have an ID number).
- Go into the Frisco ISD library and enter your ID number.
- You can download ebooks and digital audiobooks.